Dynamic Data-Driven Application
Reputation and trust-based systems have shown their effectiveness in providing trusted interactions among collaborating entities. Despite this models focus on historical and online information to determine the reputation of trust-reliant domain members. However, the dynamic nature of reputation and trust calls for an equally dynamic approach aware that historical information may fail as indication of future behaviour among entities. D3FRT utilizes dynamic data-driven application systems (DDDAS) for trust management and uses past interactions, recent and anticipated future trust values of every identity in the domain. This proactive framework demonstrates how a DDDAS approach may use recent data and the anticipation of possible futuristic events to improve on the reliability of systems that rely on reputation management by providing dynamic trust ratings at runtime and supporting decision-making before compromised events occurs.
- Olufunmilola Onolaja, Carlos Mera-Gómez, Rami Bahsoon, Georgios Theodoropoulos, "Dynamic Data-Driven Application Systems for Trust Dynamics", in “Handbook of Dynamic Data Driven Applications Systems Vol III”, Editors: Darema, Frederica, Blasch, Erik, Ravela, Sai, Aved, Alex, Publisher: Springer. (forthcoming)
- Olufunmilola Onolaja, Rami Bahsoon, Georgios Theodoropoulos , “Agent-based Trust management and prediction using D3-FRT”, International Conference on Computational Science 2012 (ICCS 2012), Data Driven Application Systems – (DDDAS 2012), Omaha, Nebraska, 4-6 June, 2012, DOI bookmark 10.1016/j.procs.2012.04.121
- Olufunmilola Onolaja, Rami Bahsoon, and Georgios Theodoropoulos, "Trust Dynamics: A Data Driven Simulation Approach", Proceedings of the 5th IFIP WG 11.11 International Conference on Trust Management (IFIPTM 2011), June 29 - July 1, 2011, Copenhagen, Denmark. Springer Verlag, IFIP Advances in Information and Communication Technology, Vol. 358, Wakeman, I.; Gudes, E.; Damsgaard Jensen, C.; Crampton, J. (Eds.) ISBN: 978-3-642-22199-6. ISSN: 2079-2247, DOI bookmark: 10.1007/978-3-642-22200-9_26
- Olufunmilola Onolaja, Georgios Theodoropoulos and Rami Bahsoon, "A Data Driven Framework for Dynamic Trust management”, in proceedings of the, International Conference on Computational Science 2011 (ICCS 2011), Data Driven Application Systems - DDDAS 2011, Nanyang Technological University, Singapore, Mitsuhisa Sato, Satoshi Matsuoka, Peter M. Sloot, G. Dick van Albada and Jack Dongarra (eds), DOI bookmark: 10.1016/j.procs.2011.04.190
- Olufunmilola Onolaja Rami Bahsoon Georgios Theodoropoulos, "A Conceptual Framework for Dynamic Trust Monitoring and Prediction", the Dynamic Data Driven Application Systems - DDDAS 2010, in conjunction with the International Conference on Computational Science 2010 (ICCS 2010), Amsterdam, The Netherlands, May 31 - June 2, 2010. DOI Bookmark: 10.1016/j.procs.2010.04.138
- Olufunmilola Onolaja, Rami Bahsoon, Georgios Theodoropoulos, “An Architecture for Dynamic Trust Monitoring in Mobile Ad Hoc Networks”, 4th International Workshop on MObile and NEtworking Technologies for Social Applications (MONET´09), Vilamoura, Algarve-Portugal, Nov 01 - 06, 2009. Lecture Notes in Computer Science, Volume 5872/2009, Springer Verlag. pages: 494-503. DOI Bookmark: 10.1007/978-3-642-05290-3_62