Computational Sustainability and Smart Cities
Projects and Publications
Some Additional Publications
- T. Toth, G. Theodoropoulos, S. Boland, I. Kureshi and A. Ghandar, "Global Challenge Governance: Time for Big Modelling?," 2019 IEEE 18th International Conference on Cognitive Informatics & Cognitive Computing (ICCI*CC), Milan, Italy, 2019, pp. 244-253, DOI Bookmark: 10.1109/ICCICC46617.2019.9146059.
- Ibad Kureshi, Georgios Theodoropoulos, Eleni Magina, Gregory O’Hare, John Roche, “Towards An Info-Symbiotic Framework For Disaster Risk Management”, the 19th IEEE/ACM International Symposium on Distributed Simulation and Real Time Applications (DS-RT 2015), Xinhua International Hotel, Chengdu, China, October 14 - 16, 2015
- Masatoshi Hanai, Toyotaro Suzumura, Georgios Theodoropoulos, Kalyan Perumalla, “Towards Large-Scale What-If Traffic Simulation with Exact-Differential Simulation”, Winter Simulation Conference, Huntington Beach, California, December 6-9, 2015, DOI Bookmark: 10.1145/2769458.2769472
- Masatoshi Hanai, Toyotaro Suzumura, Georgios Theodoropoulos, Kalyan Perumalla “Towards an Exact and Differential Large-Scale Agent-based Traffic Simulation”, 29th Workshop on Principles of Advanced and Distributed Simulation (ACM/IEEE/SCS PADS) 2015, June 10-12, 2015, London, UK. Pages 271-280, DOI Bookmark: 10.1145/2769458.2769472
- Anthony Ventresque, Quentin Bragard, Elvis S. Liu, Dawid Nowak, Liam Murphy, Georgios Theodoropoulos and Qi Liu, “SParTSim: A Space Partitioning Guided by Road Network for Distributed Traffic Simulations”, 16th IEEE International Symposium on Distributed Simulation and Real Time Applications (DS-RT'12), October 2012, Dublin, Ireland. ISBN: 978-0-7695-4846-3. DOI bookmark: 10.1109/DS-RT.2012.37
- Peter Lee, Georgios Theodoropoulos, “An Open Source Simulation-Based Approach For Neighbourhood Spatial Planning Policy”, Winter Simulation Conference, December 2012, Berlin, Germany. vol., no., pp.1,11, 9-12 DOI bookmark: 10.1109/WSC.2012.6465051
- Susanne I Schmidt, Cristian Picioreanu, Bart Craenen, Rae Mackay, Jan-Ulrich Kreft, Georgios Theodoropoulos, "A Multi-Scale Agent-based Distributed Simulation Framework for Groundwater Pollution Management", 15th IEEE International Symposium on Distributed Simulation and Real Time Applications (DS-RT'11), Salford, Manchester, UK, DOI bookmark: 10.1109/DS-RT.2011.33
- Catriona Kennedy, Georgios Theodoropoulos, Chris Skelcher, Steven Griggs, Julie Christian and Glyn Humphreys, “Towards an e-Infrastructure for Enhancing Deliberative Democracy”, e-Research 08, Oxford Internet Institute, Oxford, 9-11 September 2008.
- R. Anane, R. Freeland and G. Theodoropoulos, "e-Voting Requirements and Implementation," The 9th IEEE International Conference on E-Commerce Technology and The 4th IEEE International Conference on Enterprise Computing, E-Commerce and E-Services (CEC-EEE 2007), 2007, pp. 382-392, DOI: 10.1109/CEC-EEE.2007.42.